We are very glad that you are checking out Riverside Community Church’s website. We hope that this website will communicate at least a hint of what we desire to be – a community of people who have been deeply changed by God’s grace, truth, and love. We look forward to sharing this with you at our regular gatherings.
Our Sunday service is at 11 am. and the children also have their service at 11:00 a.m. in the Children’s Chapel. Youth meet on Friday evenings as well as Sunday after lunch. Yes, we love to eat and fellowship over a delicious meal after the Sunday service. We also have older adults to infants all worshiping together as a family of God.
As a church, we want to grow in our faith and we are committed to the following core values:
1) Living Christ-centered lives.
2) Learning and applying the Bible as our guide for faith and life.
3) Giving God excellence in Worship through historicity and relevance.
4) Making Disciples of Jesus Christ.
5) Building church as the community of authentic Fellowship.
6) Caring and healing for the sick, poor and needy.
7) Reaching the ends of the World with the love of God.
8) Building Kingdom of God through cultural transformation.
Please check out our website and contact us if you have any questions.
Come and see!
Saturday Morning Prayer Chapel07:00 AM
Sunday Worship Service11:00 AM
CLAY (Youth) Bible Study01:00 PM